Sony Xperia XZ1 at a glance:
- Price: 39,900 BDT
- Battery:2700 mAh
- Screen:5.2 inches, Full HD 1080 x 1920 pixels (424 ppi)
- Processor:Octa-core – Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Memory: 4 GB RAM + 64 GB ROM
- OS:Android Oreo v8.0
- Camera:19 Megapixel
- Selfie:13 Megapixel
Sony Xperia XZ1 Mobile Price Bangladesh 2018- Full Specifications–
Price in Bangladesh :
|Release Date :||September 2017|
|Network Technology :||2G, 3G, 4G(LTE)|
|Battery Type & Performance :||Lithium-ion 2700 mAh (non-removable)|
– Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
– Stamina Mode / Smart Stamina
|Body Dimension & Weight :||148 x 73.4 x 7.4 millimeter, 155 grams (aluminum body)|
|Display Size & Resolution :||5.2 inches, Full HD 1080 x 1920 pixels (424 ppi)|
|Display Type & Features:||IPS LCD Touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection|
– TRILUMINOS™ Display & X-Reality™
|Operating System :||Android Oreo v8.0|
|Camera (Front) :||13 Megapixel (f/2.0, 22mm, 1/3″ sensor size, Full HD video rec. with gyro-EIS)|
|Camera (Primary) :||19 Megapixel|
|Camera Features (Primary) :||f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/2.3″, 1.22µm, predictive PDAF & laser autofocus, LED flash, super slow-mo, panorama, HDR|
|Video Recording :||Ultra HD (2160p)|
|Processor (CPU) :||Octa-core (2×2.45 GHz & 2×1.9 GHz)|
|Chipset :||Qualcomm Snapdragon 835|
|Graphics processing unit :||Adreno 540|
|RAM :||4 GB|
|ROM :||64 GB|
|Memory Card Slot :||MicroSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)|
|SIM Card Type :||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Sensors :||Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum|
|USB :||MicroUSB v3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; USB-on-the-go (OTG)|
|Wireless LAN :||WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Other Features :||Bluetooth, Multi-touch, GPS, A-GPS, MP3, MP4, Radio, GPRS, Edge, Loudspeaker|
|Special Features :||– IP68 dust/waterproof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
– 24-bit/192kHz audio
– PS4 Remote Play
|Colors Available :||Black, Warm Silver, Venus Pink, Moonlit Blue|
Sony Xperia XZ1 Overview :
- The refreshed Xperia design is recognizable, but also looks quite modernized. The metal unibody back feels very premium, but does necessitate some creative antenna solutions and a plastic top and bottom side. All color options look very nice.
- The 5.2-inch LCD is quite impressive even if it’s blacks could have been deeper. HDR10 support is a nice little treat, with content available from both Netflix and Amazon. The XZ1 supports advanced color correction, which you can use to calibrate the panel pretty accurately.
- Battery life is surprisingly better than on siblings like the XZs and XZ Premium. Despite working with a lower capacity battery, the XZ1 leverages its efficient 10nm chipset and new Android Oreo software optimizations.
- Sony has ported its standard Vanilla-like Android experience surprisingly well over to Android 8 on the first try. On the surface, it is the familiar Xperia deal – Stamina-branded battery-saving modes, and Sony’s own multimedia apps. There are a few new Oreo features baked in, like notification channels and picture in picture video support.
- The XZ1 lives up to flagship expectations and manages to utilize the Snapdragon 835 and 4GB RAM combo pretty well. It does tend to score a few points short of Snapdragon 835 competitors, but real-life performance is still great.
- Just like most other recent Sony stereo setups, the one in the XZ1 isn’t particularly loud. Still, it is a lot better for multimedia consumption than a mono alternative and the balanced speakers sound particularly nice.
- Audio quality through the analog jack is only average in terms of both loudness and clarity.
- The primary camera produces detailed photos, has improved corner sharpness, and very good colors, contrast, and dynamic range. Predictive capture recognizes smiles now, although it’s only kicking in half the time. The new autofocus burst is nice, but low-light performance is rather disappointing for a flagship.
- 4K video look good, 1080p likewise. The 960fps slow-mo HD video recording holds a lot of potential, but capturing the right moment takes a lot of precision and practice, since you only have about 0.2 seconds to work with.
- The XZ1 borrows its great 13MP, f/2.0 autofocus selfie shooter from the XZ Premium as well. It produces shots with plenty of detail and good dynamic range. Just keep the subjects well-lit and be mindful of the always-on skin smoothing (unless you opt for manual mode).
Disclaimer: We are trying to provided correct Mobile Phone Info in Bangladesh.
We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.