Xiaomi Mi Max 3 at a glance:
- Price: 24,999 BDT
- Battery:5500 mAh
- Screen:6.9 inches,1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~350 ppi density)
- Processor:Octa-core 1.8 GHz – Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- Memory: 4/6 GB RAM + 64 /128 GB ROM
- OS:Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Camera:Dual 12 + 5 MP
- Selfie: 8 MP
Unofficial Price in Bangladesh : NA
(Unofficial price may varies shop to shop )
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Mobile Price Bangladesh – Full Specifications–
Price in Bangladesh :
|Release Date :||2018, July|
|Status :||Not Available|
|Network Technology :||2G, 3G, 4G(LTE)|
|Battery Type & Performance :||Non-removable Li-Ion 5500 mAh battery|
|Body Dimension & Weight :||176.2 x 87.4 x 8 mm, 221 g, Front glass, aluminum body|
|Display Size & Resolution :||6.9 inches,1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~350 ppi density)|
|Display Type & Features:||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Operating System :||Android 8.1 (Oreo)|
|Camera (Front) :||8 MP, f/2.0, 1/4″, 1.12µm|
|Camera (Primary) :||Dual 12 + 5 MP|
|Camera Features (Primary) :||12 MP, f/1.9, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF
5 MP, depth sensor, Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
|Video Recording :||[email protected], 720p/[email protected] (gyro-EIS), [email protected]|
|Processor (CPU) :||Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260|
|Chipset :||Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636|
|Graphics processing unit :||Adreno 509|
|RAM :||4/6 GB|
|ROM :||64/128 GB|
|Memory Card Slot :||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)|
|SIM Card Type :||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Sensors :||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|USB :||Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Wireless LAN :||WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Other Features :||Bluetooth, Multi-touch, GPS, A-GPS, MP3, MP4, Radio, GPRS, Edge, Loudspeaker|
|Special Features :||Fast battery charging 9V/2A 18W (Quick Charge 3.0)|
|Colors Available :||Black, Champagne Gold, Blue|
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Overview :
- Solid build quality.
- Huge 6.9-inch, 18:9, FullHD+ display; Surprisingly color accurate.
- Great battery life, although it could potentially be better; Quick Charge 3 support.
- Dual SIM LTE standby
- Great audio output quality and fairly loud stereo speaker setup
- Flexible and feature-rich MIUI 9.1; Based on a current Android Oreo core.
- Solid, mid-range performance. It is powerful enough for most everyday tasks.
- Good all-round camera experience with plenty of shooting modes.
- Fast and accurate fingerprint reader, IR blaster, FM radio
- No official mention of Gorilla Glass.
- Still no MIUI 10 update; Mi AI assistant and a few other features are still only available in Chinese.
- AI scene detection seems to be missing from camera UI.
- EIS does not work at 4K resolution with the Mi camera app.
- Limited camera Manual controls (only ISO and white balance).
- Decent edge detection on Portrait mode, but we expected more from the dual camera setup.
Like us on facebook FB.com/mobiledor
Disclaimer: We are trying to provided correct Mobile Phone Info in Bangladesh.
We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.