Xiaomi Mi Note 2 at a glance:
- Price: 47,999 BDT
- Battery:4070 mAh
- Screen:5.7 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~386 ppi density)
- Processor:Quad-core – Qualcomm Snapdragon 821
- Memory: 6 GB RAM + 64 GB ROM
- OS:Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Camera: 22.5 MP
- Selfie:8 MP
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Mobile Price Bangladesh 2018- Full Specifications–
Price in Bangladesh :
47,999 Taka (aprox)
|Release Date :||2017, July|
|Status :||Not Available|
|Network Technology :||2G, 3G, 4G(LTE)|
|Battery Type & Performance :||Non-removable Li-Ion 4070 mAh battery|
|Body Dimension & Weight :||156.2 x 77.3 x 7.6 mm , 166 g (Front/back glass & aluminum frame)|
|Display Size & Resolution :||5.7 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~386 ppi density)|
|Display Type & Features:||AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Operating System :||Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)|
|Camera (Front) :||8 MP, f/2.0, AF|
|Camera (Primary) :||22.5 MP|
|Camera Features (Primary) :||22.5 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.6″, 1µm, PDAF|
Features Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
|Video Recording :||Full HD (1080p)|
|Processor (CPU) :||Quad-core (2×2.35 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo)|
|Chipset :||Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821|
|Graphics processing unit :||Adreno 530|
|RAM :||6 GB|
|ROM :||64 GB|
|Memory Card Slot :||No|
|SIM Card Type :||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Sensors :||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
|USB :||Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Wireless LAN :||WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Other Features :||Bluetooth, Multi-touch, GPS, A-GPS, MP3, MP4, Radio, GPRS, Edge, Loudspeaker,NFC|
|Special Features :||barometer, Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)|
|Colors Available :||Black|
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Overview :
- Solid build with premium feel, glass back is prone to accumulating fingerprints.
- The dual-curved flexible OLED display is otherwise nothing special in most respects – low actual ppi, below average maximum brightness with no auto mode boost, strong blue tint when viewed from the sides.
- Wide network coverage over a total of 37 bands (for the international version) for the globe-trotters, IR emitter for controlling just about any home appliance.
- Dependable battery life – 92h endurance rating, excellent results in voice call and video playback longevity, on the good side of average in web browsing.
- MIUI 8 is the same across the entire lineup – the proprietary Android overlay takes after iOS, but is rich in functionality and customization options, has its quirks, but comes with a promise for future updates.
- The Snapdragon 821 is a proven top-class performer. Even if the Mi Note 2 is often beaten in benchmarks by the OnePlus 3T, we’re splitting hairs – you won’t be left waiting on the Note 2. The FullHD resolution helps in the graphics department against higher-res rivals.
- Loudspeaker scored a Good rating.
- Very good audio quality.
- Rich in detail 22.5MP photos in bright daylight, with pleasing colors and good dynamic range. Dimmer settings produce soft images with desaturated colors
- 2160p video footage is good, but not quite on par with the best available – colors are nice, but detail could be more. 1080p videos are mostly disappointing – entry-level models in the company’s lineup can do better.
- 8MP selfie camera is capable of resolving a lot of detail and produces nice skin tones. Its focusing isn’t foolproof, though.
Disclaimer: We are trying to provided correct Mobile Phone Info in Bangladesh.
We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.